Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya. Congratulations, Congratulations and Happiness to you. It’s Chinese Lunar New Year. It’s the Year of the Pig. For those people born in this Chinese zodiac calendar, may you be happy and prosperous! As for … Continue reading
I just found out that I will make you smile! Only Carl D’Agostino can make you smile.
Didn’t I just write about my unipolar personality for the whole week when I participated in Let’s Talk? I thought I will become as famous as Clara Hughes. Instead, my STATS flatlined!
According to this personality test, I am an entertainer with the following characteristic traits:
- An introverted mind that determines how I interact with my environment.
- Observant energy where I direct my mental capacity.
- My nature is closer to 60% feeling in decision-making and coping with my emotions.
- My tactical approach is less judgmental and more on the prospective side in work, planning, and decision-making.
- And this is BIG, it describes identity. Identity underpins all of the above. It tested that I have no identity crisis. Meaning, I am assertive.
Huh? Really? This is so uncouth.
Go ahead. Try your personality test and let me know how accurate this is for you.