In other’s people’s eyes, he’s lovely. For me, I love him so much. I really loved him. Every day before he left for work, We said we love each other. At midday, we’d text to see if the other had … Continue reading
Hi Uncle Cee: I was pondering on what you wrote about the Holy Mother; how it helped you deal with losing the love of your life. And was reflecting on Mama Mary how she dealt with grief.
- What was grieving like for her?
- How long did she grieve, when did she recover and what methods did she use?
- Who were the people who supported her during that time?
- How did she continue living life without Jesus Christ, losing the love of her life?
- What was it like for her to see the love of her life, Jesus Christ, suffered, crucified, put to death and buried?