I remember as kids back in the Philippines, we used to throw water at people on the streets celebrating this day. This is a festive occasion that I’d rather stay indoors, but some towns celebrate it in a bizarre way … Continue reading
Hi, My name is Julie. I entered this Piano on the street contest on September 21, by playing Chopin Fantasie Impromptu Op. 66 on the Lonsdale Quay Market Piano, if you like it please vote for me! Thank you.
Julie is just amazing. Let’s raise the roof and vote for Julie. This is one of many players at Support Piano on the street. Please share and vote here.
Disclaimer: I am not related to her in any shape or form. I am not getting paid for this. I just want to show that there are many talented people out there.
- East – joss sticks representing wood
- West – flowers representing metal
- South – candles representing fire
- North – water representing its elemental self
- Centre – fruit representing the earth
- Dragon Boat Festival Activities (theepochtimes.com)