I love this shot of the children squatting in the garden. It reminds me of gardening. Different seeds sprouted and they grew into a beautiful living being with its own personality. These are the little buddhas I took care of … Continue reading
There are so many activities that are worthwhile today. Which walk should I attend? When I started planning today’s walk, the first option I chose was AIDs walk. I have supported this walk since I have I know people who have this disease. Now, it’s just another illness like a common cold. The only thing is there is no cure, only prevention. It is a good cause. Suddenly, invitations to go out for walk came up such as:
These walks are about Reconciliation. I think it will be a gathering of all Nations to walk towards reconciliation. Reconciliation is a good thing in order to have peace and unity.It will be a very interesting day. Not only I will be with esteemed leaders such as Suzuki and the Elders, Dr. Bernice A. King, a Baptist minister and the youngest child of iconic U.S. civil rights activist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., will deliver the keynote address at the start of Canada’s first-ever Walk for Reconciliation. Sorry, Aid Walk Vancouver some other day. I have a better offer. Related Links:
Hi Uncle Cee: I was pondering on what you wrote about the Holy Mother; how it helped you deal with losing the love of your life. And was reflecting on Mama Mary how she dealt with grief.
- What was grieving like for her?
- How long did she grieve, when did she recover and what methods did she use?
- Who were the people who supported her during that time?
- How did she continue living life without Jesus Christ, losing the love of her life?
- What was it like for her to see the love of her life, Jesus Christ, suffered, crucified, put to death and buried?