Lies I’ve told my 4 year old recently
- The mole men live in the subways.
- The bird men live in the skies.
- The monster doesn’t actually live under the bed (he’s hiding somewhere else nearby).
- There are 71 flavors of snow, but only 63 flavors of water.
- If you sing enough, you will never grow old.
- Don’t worry, I lock up bad dreams in little cages.
- Every good room has a ghost.
- When we made you, we left part of ourselves behind so you would never be lonely.
- Your shadow knows your secrets.
- Books hide when they don’t want to be read.
- Time moves faster when close your eyes.
- You knew everything, but then you were born and forgot, and now you have to learn everything again.
- Be nice to your brother, he will always be your best friend.
- We’re not lost.
- Moms and Dads never really get lost.
- We know exactly where we’re going.
Memories found in my Facebook written by Kiki.
What lies have you told yourself lately?