Advice from an older person to a younger one. My favorites:
- No matter what anyone says, stay weird.
- Go easy on the makeup. You’re not as ugly as you think.
- Always be kind to your family. You’ll need each other when things get tough.
- Stop caring so much about what other people think. They are not thinking about you at all.
- Always tell the truth.
- One cat is enough cat.
- Spend all your money. Otherwise, your kids are going to do it for you.
- Cultivate younger friends. Otherwise, yours will all die off.
- Don’t listen to other people’s advise. Nobody else knows what the hell they’re doing.
This is my advice: Listen to an eight-year-old. Stay WEIRD!
What is your advice?